Fields of activities:
|» Economics |
» Education (incl. training, pedagogy, didactics)
|» Engineering |
» Environmental sciences
Brief description of your activity focus
Energy socioeconomics, including climate change and development of eco-indicators
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
Socioeconomic, energy and environmental studies and analysis
• Analysis of the collaborative environments in the System of Science, Technology and Society.
• Socioeconomic studies in the field of energy and natural resources.
• Studies of sectorial legal aspects
• Energy markets.
• Social and economical impact assessment in renewable energy field
• Feasibility and impact assessment of investments in the energy sector
• Courses, workshops and dissemination actions in energy socioeconomics
• Advisory service on energy and environmental regulation and planning.
• Advisory service on R&D&I sustainable management
• Actions to reduce and control energy demand
• Studies of sustainable mobility
Eco-innovation and measurement systems
• Design and implementation of balance scorecard adapted to eco-efficiency.
• Analysis and promotion of “green sectors”
• Analysis of social and economical impacts of eco-efficiency and energy efficiency.
• Development and implementation of eco-innovation solutions.
• Design of tools for calculating and analysing measures of eco-innovation.
• Courses, workshops and actions to promote eco-innovation.
• Design and analysis of macro-indicators and meso-indicators.
• Advisory service to companies on eco-innovation.
• Characterization of sectors for the energy and socioeconomic impact assessment.
• Advisory service and design of tools and methodologies for hiring and purchasing sustainable energy
• Measurement and analysis of promotion of “Industrial Symbiosis”.
Certification, evaluation and energy advisory in International and Cooperation projects.
• Design and implementation of measurement systems in the energy sector
• Studies of energy and eco-efficiency aspects in Corporate Social Responsibility
• Energy issues evaluation in environmental and R&D projects.
• Socioeconomic analysis in resource use and its relationship with the territory.
• Collaboration and advisory to international bodies in strategic planning and energy programs.
• Certification, guarantees of origin, planning and trading of greenhouse gases emissions. Monitoring
and tracking of the impact of CO2 and other GHG emissions.
• Design and application of new methodologies in impact assessment.
• Eco-labelling, reporting and socioeconomic assessment in processes and products.
• Actions aimed at end users in international and cooperation projects.
• Assessment and advisory on policies, processes and management of sustainable procurement.
EU Framework Programme related activities:
» Structural changes in the knowledge economy and society
» Socio-economic development trajectories
» Regional, territorial and social cohesion
» How indicators are used in policy
» Wide socio-economic foresight on key challenges
» Research systems and research policies in Europe
» Mutual learning and co-operation