Fields of activities:
|» Political science |
» Public administration
|» Other social sciences |
» Public affairs
» Other applied sciences
Brief description of your activity focus
rural local development
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
• Associate Professor of Constitutional Law and Political Science and Administration at the University of Valencia.
• Currently he is the Director of the Department of Constitutional Law and Political Science and Administration
and Director of the Chair Open Government, participation and Open Data of the University of Valencia.
• Among his publications: “Democracy and the Constitutional Court”. “Democracy and the Internet”, The
controversial identity of the Valencians or The new institutions and organisms of the Valencian Community after
The reform of 2006 or La era de la Política 2.0.
• At present, its research activity revolves around local development by participating in the research project
Environmental and social sustainability in metropolitan areas: the case of the Valencia metropolitan area of the
National I+D+i Plan. Among his publications in this field: Local government in the Valencian Community: situation
and prospects for the future, Politiques et stratégies pour linvolvement participative dans le développment des
femmes rural or The government of metropolitan areas: issues and options In the Spanish case.
• In addition, he is currently an active member of the Interuniversity Institute for Local Development and
professor of the Master in Management and Promotion of Local Development at the University of Valencia.