Fields of activities:
|» History of Arts |
» Visual arts
» Cultural Heritage
» Virtual Museums
|» Archaeology |
» Cultural studies
» Education (incl. training, pedagogy, didactics)
Brief description of your activity focus
visual arts, cultural heritage, art education, R&D
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
Ceramic material & production processes, design, ceramic archeometry, R&D applications
contemporary and traditional arts higher education
International and national projects beyond EU Framework Programme
1. 2011-2014 CERVIVE: Inter-Generational And Family Learning For Ceramists.
2011-3793 / 001 – 001 (EU/LLP). (Partner Institution Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University)
2. 2004-2007 Distance Learning and Support System for SMEs of the Ceramic Sector. EL/04/B/F/PP-148270 (EU LdV). (Partner)
3. 2006 Applicational Training On Pottery In The Small Scale Enterprises.
EU (TR/06/A/F/^PL3-102) 2006. (Coordinator)
4. 2002-2005 Traditional Çanakkale Ceramics; Developing And Preparing The Clay, The Slip And The Glaze By Today’s Technology In Its Original Form. Funded by Advanced Research Projects of the State Planning Organization Republic of Turkey. (Coordinator)
Associated Researches to 4.
a. 2003 Surface Exploration; Historical Ceramic Production Places (Gallipoli and City Center of Canakkale)
b. 2002 Surface Exploration; Historical Ceramic Production Places (Eceabat Ilgardere, Ezine Akköy Village and Çan Town of Canakkkale)
5. 2011-2015 Cultural Effects and Intensity Analysis of Ceramic Artefacts According to Context of Reception Theory. Funded by Scientific Research Projects of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. (Coordinator)
6. 2010-2011 Investigation of the Effect of Firing Process in Traditional Wood Furnaces on Ceramic Bodies Containing Iron Oxide. Funded by Scientific Research Projects of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. (Coordinator)
7. 2008-2009 In the Reconstruction of Traditional Canakkale Ceramics, Setting off aTarget and Action Plan Based on Analytical Data. no: 2008/09. Funded by Scientific Research Projects of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. (Coordinator)
8. 2001-2003 The Production Of Casting Slip Low Temperature And Has White Colour After Firing. Funded by Scientific Research Projects of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. (Coordinator)
• International Scholarships and Fellowships
1. 2013 Jan 21-April 21: ‘Re-thinking the art and art education of ceramics with a theory-oriented perspective’. At the Alfred University College of Ceramics NYC United States. Funded by Turkish Higher Education Council.
2. 2009 Feb 1-10: ‘Cultur, Craft and Design Relationships in the Korea and Turkey Ceramic Production’. Research schedule [including Faculty of Crafts and Design College of Fine Arts Seoul National University (SNU), South Korea Domestic Ceramic Centres, KOCEF, and Museums, Galleries] is organized by Professor Kapsun Hwang from SNU. The research funded with in the mutual agreement frame by Turkish Scientifıc Research Foundation and KRF (Korea Research Foundation).