Fields of activities:
|» Other social sciences |
» Gender and sexuality studies
» Family and consumer service
|» Health sciences |
» Public affairs
» Social work
Brief description of your activity focus
An international NGO with member associations in 12 EU countries with experience in disseminating EU project results (maternal health, nutrition etc).
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
What we can bring into a consortium:
- Expertise in dissemination and communication of project results
- Support in finding mothers/ children to participate in research
- Network of national member associations in 12 countries in Europe some working on maternal and child health
- Network of contacts at EU level (decision makers, trade associations, civil society etc) in health/ nutrition/ obesity sector
- Experience in submitting proposals on health/ obesity sector (Slimfit, Womb, Mind to eat, BET (pediatric cardiology) Spiomet (fertility project)
We have participated in a project under FP7 The family platform focused in elaborating a European research agenda on families and families well being. We were responsible for disseminating projects results and writting papers (such as Realities of mothers in Europe) www.familyplatform.eu
We conducted a survey with close to 12000 mothers in Europe.
We also participated in a multidisciplinary research project: Developmental ORIgins of healthy and unhealthy AgeiNg: the role of maternal obesity (DORIAN). We were in charge of disseminating project results.