Fields of activities:
|» Economics |
» Gender and sexuality studies
» Political science
|» Psychology |
Brief description of your activity focus
Focus on socio-economic studies and their impact on society and also on how to translate results of the research into policy briefs
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
Coordinating Project Manager of FP7 funded project NOPOOR Enhancing Knowledge for Reneawed Policies against Poverty - www.nopoor.eu
- Coordination of the Consortiums activities (IPR, communication, research);
- Scientific coordination (along with the scientific coordinator): monitoring of results to check their scientific quality with regards to fulfilment of the planned objectives, quality of results, timing, worldwide stare-of-the-art. Helped editting, review and finalise the scientific reports.
- Contribution to scientific research on future of poverty. In charge of the sub-Saharan Africa report.
- Contributing to Nopoor’s mission of linking poverty research with policy recommendations: the conviction that in order to achieve the Sustainble Development Goals (SDG) it is necessary to link political decisions to scientific knowledge is at the heart of NOPOOR project.
- Peer-review of policy briefs and linking research with policy making (European Commission, national/international organisations etc);
- Drafting and negociating the Consortium Agreement with the Legal services from the Consortium; getting it actually implemented and maintained. Negociate Amendments to the Grant Agreement. Coordination of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).Management of the foreground generated.
- Consolidate a training network between the partners of Consortium.
- Setting up and coordination of the dissemination strategy to reach stakeholders in both EU and Non-EU countries.
The European project NOPOOR is led by the French Research Institute of Development (IRD) and comprises 20 research and academic institutions in 17 countries on 4 continents. The project is policy oriented, aiming to lend some perspectives to influencing the global and EU policy agenda, notably on the achievement of Sustainble Development Goals (SDG) concerned by poverty eradication.
|Project Title||Enhancing Knowledge for Reneawed Policies against Poverty|
|Project Title||Challenges for Europe in the world of 2030|
|Specific Theme||SSH/ Financial markets and international regulation, Innovation and technology diffusion, Global dev|
International and national projects beyond EU Framework Programme
CNRS GDRI DREEM PROJECT- http://gdri-dreem.org/
• Promoting Euro-Mediterranean relations and in particular economic research on the countries situated around the Mediterranean.
• Connecting researchers from the South of the Mediterranean with French and European researchers.
• Establishing relations between French CNRS institutes located abroad, research centres in Southern Mediterranean countries and research centres in France.
• Supported by French research structures of both shores of the Mediterranean in order to help young researchers integrate into the common research area, the specific feature of this GDRI consists in reinforcing the French-Mediterranean integration into the field of social sciences in general and of economics in particular, resting on the promotion of French-speaking communities in the South of the Mediterranean. On this basis, the GDRI also aims to associate English-speaking Mediterranean partners.
- Algeria, Ministry of higher education and research - CREAD
- Egypt, CNRS-CEDEJ
- Morocco, Centre Jacques Berque UMR CNRS
- Tunisia, Ministry of Scientific Research, of Technology and of the Development of Skills, CERES
- Turkey, University of Galatasaray, Centre of Research and Documentation on Europe.
• CNRS Laboratories
- University of Auvergne, CERDI, CNRS UMR n° 6587
- University of Orléans, Laboratory of Economics and finance, CNRS UMR n° 6221
- University of Paris Dauphine, IRISSO, CNRS UMR n° 7170
- University of Paris 13, CEPN, CNRS UMR n° 7115
• Reception Laboratory teams
- University of the South Toulon-Var, LEAD - EA
- University of Paris Dauphine, LEDa - EA
- University Paris XI, ADIS - EA
- University of Paris I, IEDES - EA
- University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, CEMAFI - EA
- Centre dEtudes de lEmploi / Research Centre on Employment (public administrative establishment under the supervisory Ministries of Employment and of Research).