Fields of activities:
|» Cultural Heritage |
» Other social sciences
» Other humanities
» Area studies
» Urban studies
|» Other social sciences |
» Computer sciences
» Information sciences
» Other formal sciences
» Education (incl. training, pedagogy, didactics)
» Transport planning
» Transport engineering
» Other applied sciences
Brief description of your activity focus
LIGIT develops GIS systems and services, spatial analysis, applied Geography, training and research support on Geospatial Technologies applications.
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
The Laboratory of Geographic Information and Remote Sensing (LIGIT Lab) is an scientific and technical service at UAB, created in 1987. With more than 25 years of experience on the GIS development, is dedicated principally to the computer processing of geographical information (both alphanumeric and cartographic). Its main task is to produce georeferenced information and organize it in geographic information systems to facilitate querying, analysis and management.
Scientific & Technical domains
1. Production of geospatial data and digital cartographic documents.
2. Design and implementation of Geographic Information Systems.
3. Methods of representation and processing of geographic information.
4. Mapping and spatial analysis of GIS.
5. Design and implementation of specific software multiplatform (web, desktop, apps): innovation.
6. Design and implementation of geospatial information services