Fields of activities:
|» Political science |
» Computer sciences
|» Systems sciences |
» Public affairs
Brief description of your activity focus
National and European funding and advice for ICT for services and public sector
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
* National and European funding and advice for research and innovation in ICT supported work, cooperation and
services (Horizon ICT NCP).
* Evaluator of poposals and reviewer of pre-commercial procurement projects for innovative ICT services for the
European Commission and VINNOVA, the Swedish innovation agency 2009 - 2013.
* In charge of building up a new major activity for R&D for innovation i public sector, funding and advice for
R&D for ICT support for work, cooperation and services 2005 - 2011.
* Responsible for knowledge-intensive deliveries and flexible and mobile work methods within Programme for
R&D in services, commerce and logistics with the Research Council of Norway (a governemental agency) 2002 -
* Responsible for the research activities towards Work in the Future, ICT support for complex organizational
processes, at the Norwegian Computing Center 2000 - 2002.
* Researcher and guest professor in information systems management in Computers, Organizations, Policy and
Society (CORPS) at Department of Information and Computer Science (ICS) and Graduate School of Management
(GSM), University of California at Irvine, USA.
* Consultant with Vesta insurance company, had a research fellowship with University of Bergen, Department of
Information Science, assistant professor Department of Business and Management at Finnmark College. Did build
teaching programmes in information systems.
* Master of Arts degree (Cand. Polit.) of information science University of Bergen, Norway in 1984.