Fields of activities:
» Political science
Brief description of your activity focus
CFSP, EU External Relations, EU and Regional Integration, EU Institutions and Multi-Level Governance, and International Relations
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
My core concern is the EUs foreign policy actions and its global role (e.g. normative power Europe or
including the progress or impact the EU has made (and how), and the challenges it is facing.
- BA in English Language & Literature (Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan)
- MSc in European Studies (London School of Economics and Political Science, UK)
- PhD in International Relations (University of Reading, UK)
- Specialist, Euro-Asia Trade Organisation
- Adjunct Lecturer, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Institute of International Relations, National Chengchi University
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Soochow University
The Variation of the EC/EU’s External Human Rights Policy: the Cases of China and Burma, 1987-
- Albert C.T. Li (2011). EU as a Normative Power: A Study on Its Actions towards China and Myanmar (in
Chinese with English abstract). In Hungdah Su (Ed.), The European Union and Integration
Theory, EU Centre in Taiwan/National Taiwan University Press, pp.499-565.
- Albert C. T. Li (2012). The Differential Impacts of Europeanization ─ A Comparative Study of Progress
on Human Rights Protection in Romania and Bulgaria during EU Accession Negotiations (in Chinese with
English abstract). EurAmerica, Vol.49, No.1, pp.167-219.