|Organisation||Hungarian Development Center|
10 Nov 2017
15 Dec 2018
A Cooperation on Researching Minorities and Modern Migration in Border Regions
H2020 Call Topic
INT-8-2015: The European Union and the Eastern Partnership
The „CROSSROADS” European Integration and Minority Studies Centre wishest to find partners to cooperate on the following issues:
• the overall strategy of the EU to cooperate with Ukraine in the field of immigration and asylum including the evaluation of major outcomes
• reviewing the main forms of international cooperation adopted by the EU to tackle the multiple dimensions of the migration phenomenon, focusing on those covering the Enlargement and Eastern Partnership countries especially Ukraine;
• preparation of case studies concerning human migration and mobility in the border regions of Ukraine (Transcarpathia district „Zakarpattja”) and EU Eastern border zone (North-Eastern regions of Hungary (Szabolcs-Szatmar Bereg and Hajdu-Bihar regions).
The main tasks of research are:
• analyses of the features, priorities, institutional framing and geographical scope of border regions- an analyses of modern migration trends in research area;
• analyses of the influence of human mobility on trans-border ethnic, cultural, political and economic societies and its future consequences.
Scientific expertise on European Minority and Migration Policy in the Context of Eastern Partnership.
* Conduct surveys
* Perform statistical analyses
* Dissemination/communication activities